·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Then click on arrow on right side of pic. Look at all of those intakes.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Likes like they are on different planes.
The second pic shows more intakes with the same machining flaw. They are labeled with numbers. Measurements of flaws?

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You gotta love the QC sticker. Maybe it stands for "Quantity Counts". >:)

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No; it's an AFR head. J/k
Is it? I was curious. Is the claim valid for a vendor showing off? I've read other places that inspecting many/most aftermarket heads will find runout issues.
All I can say is the QC sticker is identical to the ones on my AFR heads. I know that doesn't mean squat. I couldn't tell you the brand but I'm not the least bit surprised at the workmanship. This industry is going to crap. I miss the old days of modifying old iron. I'm still partial to an iron headed FE.

·
Registered
4,180 Posts

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
The link? Yes, I see the link.
Yeah, whole 'nother issue there. I clicked on it, then Instagram said "unusual activity" and described a wrong device and a location about a mile from me, which confused me so I said I didn't recognize it, then it proceeded to want me to change my password. Ugh. Luckily I was able to back up and say "it was me" and apparently it was. If they can't get the device or location correct, they really shouldn't do that to people. :pain:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts