Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Exchaust is allways important with a blower you have to be able to get it out as well as force it in, I honestly don't have the dyno numbers but I will ask jerry I will say 5 to 25HP depending on how much boost you are making, a power pipe can get you three more pounds of boost and I have seen the dyno numbers with MSDS4 25 hp on my car,

1996 Mark 8 HID conversion, 4:10 gears with Posi Locker, Addco 1 3/8" sway bars M/T slicks 255 Walbro Intank, #6 & #8 Fuel lines, Metal Matrix Drive shaft, Jerry specifications custom built 4R70W Transmission, 3000 Precision stall converter, 2 1/2" Dual exhaust with Dynomax Stainless steel mufflers Nopi tips, with X Pipe, custom Built Mac headers, 1996 Lincoln block bored twenty over Cobra crank and windage tray, Many Rods, JE fully coated eight to one pistons totally balanced, ARP Rod/Main bolts, ARP head studs, 1996 Stock Cobra heads and cams/intake,42 pound injectors,BBK throttle body, MSDS4 Ignition DENSO Iridium plugs, 75 shot NOS, auto meter gauges, Custom sixpoint.
parachute optional.

Dennis A Reinhart
WWW.ReinhartAutomotive.Com

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Hey - nothing related to the post, but that's a pretty sweet setup on the Lincoln, there!

·
Registered
243 Posts
i dont understand what your question is? are you asking about x pipes, or are you about to have you car dynoed with the powerpipe?

·
Registered
243 Posts
by the way i was just looking at your car on the website and that is unbelivable. Very unique.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts