Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought these OEM 93 cobra rims a while back in plans to put on a coupe. I bought a coupe but the thing already had 5lugs on it with cobra R's. So I have to get these out of my garage. These rims were resprayed at the Ford Dealership I work at in York, PA. 17402. Tires are ok and have some cupping on the edges. I'd say about 1/2 tread. I'm also missing a center cap, but with the repro's coming out you will most likely get one for a reasonable price. I haven't found one for less then $50 shipped at this point just a FYI. I'd sell the rims for $700 and I'm not going to ship. Willing to meet within a reasonable distance to sell them or trade. Willing to trade for the following items.

15x8prostars 5.5BS 4.5bolt pattern,15x3.5fronts w/tires on them 165s front, BFG DR,s or Mickey thomspon ET street or ET drags on them.

Consider other rims but no draglites ever whore in town has them! (rodlights, convo pros,bogarts etc)

Could use some other items in partial trade aswell.

Weight Jacker lower control arms for 93 Fox body or anything very similar that has the adjustable height with poly bushings and some upper control arms.

Off road Xpipe, Prochamber 3in prefer may consider 2.5in for shorties.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts