Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to health issues and having to relocate I need to trade or sell the following:

I have a 1986 Mustang coupe that I'd like to trade for an equal valued mustang or interesting trade.
Built 302 with Canfield heads. victor jr, 650 holley, NOS system, Aeromotive BIG pump, all -10 lines feeding and -8 as return. JE pistons, ford rods, Lunati custom hyd roller cam. Transmission is a C-4 all the best internals and a brake, 9" coan convertor. 8.8 rear with moser axles and spool, new control arms/springs etc. Hurts shifter, VDO guages, black interior, weld wheels with 325/50 MT ET drag radials in back skinnies up front. Crane ignition, crane coil. 4" cowl hood, 1 3/4" long tubes with x-pipe. lots and lots of extras I'm getting out!!!

Extras include, tons on AN style fittings, 3 nitrous bottles, tubular k-member, years of extra racing and stock parts.

Looking for a stock or mildly modified car. NO race cars, my physical condition prohibits me from working seriously on cars. please no rusty cars.

e-mail me for pictures

[email protected]

Thanks
TOM COWLE

440-479-7769 cell number

·
Registered
47 Posts
Interested in a '92 4cyl Red Coupe with very clean black interior? Clean title, newer auto tranny. My daily driver and is for sale. Not sure what you are looking to get for your car and don't mean to insult you if you're looking for alot more. Just let me know. If you could e-mail me some pics [email protected] I can send you pics of mine as well. Thanks for your time. Really wanting a 4-eye

1 - 6 of 6 Posts