Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get rid of my IRS and swap back to solid axle. I built the car for autocross and street but now I'm only doing drag racing and would like a solid axle again!

The IRS has around 10-11k miles, stock shocks with Maximum Motorsports coilovers, Magnaflow catback, MM urethane diff and subframe bushings, ABS sensors, mounting bolts and brackets, and e-brake cables!

Everything is worth around $2000 - so if you have a solid axle you're willing to trade I'll need the following amounts:

Solid axle with upgraded parts (diff, axles, gears, control arms, w/e!) - $BEST OFFER

Solid axle with catback and 3.73 gears - $200

Solid axle with catback - $500

Solid axle without catback or gears - $1000

I need a complete swap, exhaust hangers, ABS sensors, brake cables, control arms EVERYTHING!

I'm located in Carmel, Indiana (about 20mins north of downtown) and I can do a complete IRS swap into your car in less than half a day!

E-MAIL ME!!! [email protected] if you have ANY questions or would like to swap!! I DO NOT check my PM's here that often so e-mail is the BEST for me!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Damn I wish you were closer. I have a '03 GT with 33k miles, weld in flows, and 3.73 FRPP gears (6k miles). I'd love to have your IRS (and your car lol, seen your cardomain page) but I just can't get that far away. If you know anyone that wants to buy my used vortech supercharger kit for pretty cheap, I will definitely do this.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts