Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Formerly TimmieG
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Like the title states, Im looking to sell / trade a set of used Red 10th ann. cobra brakes with brand new 13" crossdrilled/slotted rotors.

*Calipers have a couple thousand miles on them [not sure of specifics..non working odometer..]
* Upgrades ; Braided lines, Speed bleeders!, Ceramic brake pads

As you can see i just cleaned them up a LITTLE BIT w/ a paper towel and water, can be cleaned up alot better - but as can be seen the parts that "Show" look great, no rust or discoloration where it says "COBRA". drivers side had a few paint chips from when i tried to install a pro-star rim over it w/ a spacer, but i taped the rotor off and sprayed it w/ a red brake caliper paint -

I paid over $500 for this setup [originaly came w/ a set of crossdrilled rotors] + $200 for the new rotors.

Looking to get SOOOOOLD - Or do an even trade / trade + cash for the following;

Aluminum heads [5.0 or 5.8]
'Roller' 351w Motor

Rims for a 97 Mustang
Aftermarket 94-98 exterior panels

Also have a full tripple pillar gauge pod- black, Asking SOOOLD

LMK what you have or shoot me an offer. Worst i can do is say "No thanks" !!! Parts are in Miami, FL - Willing to drive / meet for trades within a reasonable distance!

·
Registered
721 Posts
i am interested in the brakes and have cash waiting, can u send my your best price shipped to NJ 08087? thanks

·
Formerly TimmieG
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I don't know if you guys are interested in buying a new cobra brake kit but they are brand new at $350 http://www.buyfordracing.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=593
$3 60 + shipping for the BULLIT brakes.

Please post the link for the 10th ANNIVERSARY COBRA BRAKE KIT because i couldn't find it on there.
That kit also doesn't come with Ceramic brake pads, Drilled / Slotted Rotors, or speed bleeders.

Theres a price difference between Bullit brakes & Cobra brakes. Thanks for the false information.

·
Registered
351 Posts
$3 60 + shipping for the BULLIT brakes.

Please post the link for the 10th ANNIVERSARY COBRA BRAKE KIT because i couldn't find it on there.
That kit also doesn't come with Ceramic brake pads, Drilled / Slotted Rotors, or speed bleeders.

Theres a price difference between Bullit brakes & Cobra brakes. Thanks for the false information.

I wasn't trying to knock on your price. I was just trying to be helpful for the others who might want something new. I think yours is a great deal.
Here's the link to the 10th anniversary kit, it does come with brake pads....don't know if they are ceramic.
http://www.buyfordracing.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=591

·
Formerly TimmieG
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Any more details on this like what year does it fit and what size gauges?

Thanks!!
94-2002 Hardtops, 2 1/16'" gauges. There is someone localy who wants the pillar i just have to meet up with him and see if he wants to take it. If that doesent fall through i'll send you a PM, THANKS!

·
Formerly TimmieG
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I wasn't trying to knock on your price. I was just trying to be helpful for the others who might want something new. I think yours is a great deal.
Here's the link to the 10th anniversary kit, it does come with brake pads....don't know if they are ceramic.
http://www.buyfordracing.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=591

Damn sweet deal, thats a little cheaper than what i bought the kit for originaly except those dont come w/ the drilled/slotted option. The pads that come w/ those are semi metallic

·
Formerly TimmieG
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
IS there anything wrong with the brakes? Striped out bleeders, leaking seals..etc..?
No sir, Nothing beyond "drivers side had a few paint chips from when i tried to install a pro-star rim over it w/ a spacer, but i taped the rotor off and sprayed it w/ a red brake caliper paint". Besides that and the brakes being a little dirty, There perfect!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Do you have the caliper brackets and banjo bolts for sale with this in the package? If you do I'll take it for $350 shipped. Justin

·
Registered
417 Posts
I'll take this for $350 if everything is included that I need to install on a 94gt. Justin

1 - 19 of 19 Posts