Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I haven't been able to sell my 306/T5 combo,
I'm looking for a nice roller. A rust free coupe would
be ideal, but I won't hold my breath.....
Let me know whats out there,
Thanks,Mike

·
Registered
151 Posts
i have super clean 86GT if your interested give me a call at 513-907-6681 thanks Ron... its caged and has the best of everything and its a rust free car from louisiana

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
I have the nicest 85 capri t-top roller around! ( Erie PA ) If interested pm me for details
Steve, how much are you asking for your's as a roller?

I really want to sell my car the way it is or move on to another project or hobby.
I am planning on putting the car in the Times next month.

Don

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Hi I have a 82 with all 93 parts on it and and harness and interior nice cage if intrested pm me with email for pics thanks Keith.

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
That sounds reasonable and yes I do know how nice it is.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I have an 86 GT I'd let go as a roller...it's not a show car but would make a nice sleeper or driver with some light work

·
Registered
879 Posts
I'd sell my capri notchback as a roller for $1900. 8.8 3.73 gears, gauge cage, monster tach & shift light, 87+ grey interior, SN95 seats, no rot, 99.9% rust free, dark blue with nice silver pinstriped GTS stripes, 82 GT hoodscoop, Carb fuel system, 87+ v8 brakes with drilled rotors, FMS blue springs, SSM control arms, dynomax catback, 5 speed pedals with solid quadrant and adj. cable, more I'm forgetting.

·
Registered
879 Posts
pic-

Car is VERY solid. Not new car solid but much nicer than most of the raggedy buckets with fronts clipped, bent core supports and floor pan holes. I have a extra pair of 10 holes with 25% 26x10.5x15 ET Streets I'll throw in as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts