Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know this is a huge long shot, but I gotta at least ask, I have a set of Baer PBR 2 piston Calipers the original style, Problem is the passenger side bleeder screw hole is stripped I tried a helicoil but no luck, I can't get a seal to hold the brake pressure so i'm seeking out just the passenger side caliper or maybe someone knows somewhere I can get this thing repaired.

I know I can just get a reman from Rockauto or ebay but sides won't match and it would drive me nuts. I've thought about buying another set of calipers but before I go down that path I figured I would seek one out as I got a few months so i'm not in a huge hurry.

Honestly if I can't find the pass side caliper these are no good to me.

Thanks!

·
Registered
275 Posts
I know this is a huge long shot, but I gotta at least ask, I have a set of Baer PBR 2 piston Calipers the original style, Problem is the passenger side bleeder screw hole is stripped I tried a helicoil but no luck, I can't get a seal to hold the brake pressure so i'm seeking out just the passenger side caliper or maybe someone knows somewhere I can get this thing repaired.

View attachment 1056708

I know I can just get a reman from Rockauto or ebay but sides won't match and it would drive me nuts. I've thought about buying another set of calipers but before I go down that path I figured I would seek one out as I got a few months so i'm not in a huge hurry.

Honestly if I can't find the pass side caliper these are no good to me.

Thanks!
I'm your huckleberry... I actually have only the passenger side to match what you need, but it's currently on my car. I am waiting on my mounting bushings from a member of the SVTperformance.com forum to install my ATS Brembo kit which will replace the calipers I have.

Here's the rub though... I was planning to sell the whole setup, or at least just the front calipers together (drivers side is Cobra logo) but at a discount over normal matched pair kits. It'll be at least a few more weeks before I can remove them and do anything with it, but I've got what you need and I'm willing to sell (as a pair).

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm your huckleberry... I actually have only the passenger side to match what you need, but it's currently on my car. I am waiting on my mounting bushings from a member of the SVTperformance.com forum to install my ATS Brembo kit which will replace the calipers I have.

Here's the rub though... I was planning to sell the whole setup, or at least just the front calipers together (drivers side is Cobra logo) but at a discount over normal matched pair kits. It'll be at least a few more weeks before I can remove them and do anything with it, but I've got what you need and I'm willing to sell (as a pair).
Hey Bird_dog never expected to get a response thanks! i'll shoot you a PM we can talk about it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts