Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to piece together a set of four 94-97 Cobra wheels, got the first three easily and have subsequently lost three or four auctions in a week while trying to get the fourth wheel >:p I am in the Charlotte, NC area and I am looking to purchase a single Cobra 17x8 wheel, preferably genuine, for a reasonable price and in reasonable condition. No bends and all that obvious stuff, but a few cosmetic scratches and such won't bother me too much. I also have one silver '99 Cobra wheel that I was going to use as a fullsize spare, but if you want to trade we can probably work something out, as long as you don't mind dealing with a Nissan guy and having your wheel end up on a non-Ford product ;)

Thanks in advance,
JJ

[email protected]

·
Registered
39 Posts
FYI, the '94-95 Cobra wheels were not painted inside the spokes, only the '96-97. Make sure you get what will match what you already have.

wayne

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the heads-up, I actually have two 96/97 wheels and one 94/95 at the moment... was planning on mediablasting them, polishing the face a little more, and then clearcoating.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just adding that I could also purchase one '99 Cobra wheel, if anyone has one of those... and just run front and rear pairs for the time being :D Trying to get a set or two pairs very soon before a multi-state carclub meet in the mountains... also willing to do trades. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts