Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I looking for both RH/LH OEM Black door arm rest for power windows/locks.

Also looking for OEM Black:

Edited:
The misc. trim that holds the headliner and front two a-pillars.
Oh, and see post # 11 for the rest.

Email me at [email protected] Please send pics of the parts you have. These are for my 92 GT.

Thanks,
Adam

·
733 Posts
about that dash, are you looking for an ALL black dash? or black top gray bottom?

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RolledThatHo said:
about that dash, are you looking for an ALL black dash? or black top gray bottom?
I'm looking for an ALL Black dash. Preferebly complete with A/C vents, pad, glove box, instrument cover, speaker covers, etc...

Thanks,
Adam

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
KingCobra said:
Center console upper part
Complete Dash
Door sills

I have these parts make me a offer

Larry
Do you have pictures? If so, send them to [email protected]

Thanks,
Adam

·
733 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
733 Posts
acc14 said:
Thanks for the link. I've already seen it. I think it is priced a little too high, I may be wrong though. He wants a $100 to ship it as well. I'm on a tight budget, so unfortunately I'll have to sit that one out.

Oh, and BTW, I saw your method of a dash removal. That was hilarious. :rofl:

Thanks again,
Adam

hahaha, thanks

and no prob. for the link, also 100 is a lot to ship but 199 is actually EXTREMELY cheap, if the shipping is whats keeping you from buying i would email him and tell him to get a shipping quote (he just put 100 to cover his ass...understandable) and offer him 250 (unless of course that to much for you at the time) i know all about being broke!

iirc theres a dash for 450 on there and its red, not even a huge wanted color, it comes with the console and a few other pieces but those pieces arent to expencive in comparison on the dash..

·
733 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ttt

Well I've got a complete black dash and center console on the way(thanks Steve), but I still need the black LH/RH door armrest with power locks and windows provisions. Also, I still need the two black A-pillar trim pieces.

I believe I have everything else already, except the front carpet, which I'll probably get new unless someone has a like-new front black carpet piece for cheap.

Thanks Corral,
Adam

1 - 11 of 11 Posts