Ford Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow Mustang friends. Is it really necessary to post a Want to buy notch back? It really just clutters up the listings. EVERYONE wants one, that is why they are now rare.
If someone has one to sell it will be listed For Sale and then it is jumped on.
I am actively looking and instead of being able to clearly see there is one for sale, there are 20 want to buys that have to be waded through, this also inhibits the ones actually selling a notch back.

So Please JUST STOP

This is honestly like saying looking for sex, well no joke.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Well I disagree. I posted a WTB thread on here and another forum. I ended up buying one that a seller wasn't advertising for sale.

And I've had numerous people text me on foxes they would sell without any for sale threads.

People can post WTB threads if they want to.

And now you're cluttering up the foxbody classified section with your rant post...

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Squeaky wheel gets the grease.

·
Registered
412 Posts
My favorite is want to buy notchback, must be pristine, no junk...3-5k cash in hand... whatcha got

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
I love to see all the WTB Notch threads...... it makes me feel better when I keep dumping $$$$ into mine. This way the price keeps going up!!
Haha to a certain point, then it becomes a $ pit....like mine. I am glad I own a 32,000 original mile coupe though. No longer stock, but still. Bought from the original owner too, who is a friend.

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Stock sucks anyway.......lol. But that's just my opinion /forums/images/smilies/smile.gif
I’m with you. The car wasn’t stock when I bought it, so I don’t feel too bad. It’s got a 8.5 chassis cert, 10 point cage....etc. I just like knowing it’s entire history. My buddy bought it off the lot, brand new. Now I own it. Never seen road salt, rain and always garage kept. Never know who’s hacked up what with these cars. No, no one can buy my coupe!!! Ha

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Much like life. You just gotta deal with it.

You realize you are actually asking other guys to not make it known they are looking (and likely have money to spend) for a car that you are also looking to buy? You're asking them to stop so it's easier for you to find a car, which happens to be the same kind you are looking for. HA HA HAAAAA!! Good luck!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.