Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a fox I am selling. It needsInterior bezels and clips. Brand New carpet and floor mats.Center Console is missing the lid and is cracked where it meets the dash.
Seats are in fair shape.
I pulled the turbo kit off to sell the turbo motor and put in my old motor that I used for track fun.
This car comes with a lot of spare parts. 2 spare blocks and a complete turbo kit. You could go from NA to turbo in a weekend. Everything is there to run which ever setup. The turbo kit has a second hotside. And all the fuel system and ecu is there. It runs off megasquirt ms3x

I have a lot of receipts dating back to the year 2000. This is a true California car and has been garage kept for the last 6 years I have owned it. Most of the parts listed are new and I have receipts for them. I used all name brand parts and did not go the cheap route on this car.

I recently put a new set of Tires and a New Clutch. She is ready to roll.
1984 Mustang Gt With 86 front and rear bumper
List of Mods
Gt40 Intake
Walboro 255
Stainless Braided fuel lines with all A/N fittings
Custom return-less style fuel rails
42lb Fuel injectors.
E7 Heads (Smog Hump Massaged Out)
1.7 Roller Rockers
Head Studs
Electric Fan
Single 3 inch passenger exit exhaust (For Turbo Has dual dumps for na on it now)
Tr3550 Tremec 5 speed Trans.
Aluminum Drive Shaft
8.8 rear 3.55 gears
Baer Big Brake Kit
Cobra 17 inch wheels
Tubular Control Arms
Coilovers up front/ Lowering springs in the rear.
Updated rear suspension from quad-shock system
Custom tower bracing in rear
Bump Steer Kit
Ladder style Subframe connectors
4 point roll bar
Jamex Racing Seats with 4 point Harness
Custom Digital Dash
New Heater Core (GREAT HEAT)
2 inch fiberglass cowl hood
Steeda Rear wing
1986 Front and Rear Bumper
And a bunch of other mods.

Again currently the car is N/A. With a different engine set up ( A freshened block that has already been sold) the turbo set up was built to fit, and will actually bolt up to this current configuration. It has a tune for it that will be a decent baseline. You can go from N/A to boosted in a weekend. The turbo kit is complete and the fuel system on the car was designed around that kit.

Let me know if you are interested

·
Registered
17 Posts
You looking for more or a race car/StreetStrip? I have an 86 5spd tremec tko600. 347dart block carb. 8pt rollcage, 5lug Ford Cobra wheels with race brakes and many more to list. Message me if you looking for a car like this. its 86GT hatch (red)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Still looking to sell mine. It does have a 5spd but a little work and you can get a great car with an auto for less then 21k PM me if interested

1 - 8 of 8 Posts