Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got a new maximum motorsports coilover kit for the front and thought i had some used hypercoils lined up to put on, and that seems to have fallen through. lookin for a nother used set, in the 250 to 300# range, but let me konw what you have.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Unless something comes up, I'll be pulling some 10" 300# Hypercoils out of the car tonight. I'll know what I'm going to do after I drive it with the new set in. I'll let you know.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tokico... after doin some thinking 325 and even 300 maybe too stiff, but pm me or email me with how much you want for them, and that might make my decision... as long as its a 2.5 coil... are they hypercoils or other?

·
Registered
5,617 Posts
What are you using them for? Your shocks will determine will what spring will ride best. I put 375 on my 03 cobra coupe struts and the ride improved from the 325s. Where did you get your shocks from? MM? If so, ask them what sping works well.

Mine are Hypercoil and in decent enough condition. $80 for the set.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just got off the phone with MM, and they were kind enough to suggest me a 300# set even tho i wasnt buyin from them... then again ive spent around $7-800 with them so i guess they figured i deserved a little tech help.

80 is a bit high (to me) for "decent enough" condition, but thank you

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
still lookin for some springs... thx

1 - 7 of 7 Posts