Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need Help!
Does anyone have any leads on someone selling these for a sn-95 converstion? anything you have please either pm-me or e-mail me.

Thank you.

I'm located in Dallas, Texas

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Any help??

Any help on this, or if anyone has, or knows anything on the sale or possible sale of these rims, please let me know!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TTT once again...

Does anyone know of anyone selling these? Or where there might be a used set? seams very very difficult to find these!

Any and all help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
470 Posts
They're hard to find because they're at least $700 a wheel depending on size and most people in the Mustang community are used to spending $400-$1000 for all 4 wheels, sometimes even with tires. You could always call Fikse and see if you can buy 1 wheel at a time. Heh.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the info LOL!

LOL- Thanks! Still looking for the FIKSE FM5's! really want these wheels, but I'm also looking at some other rims on here. Anyone with HRE, Iforged, FIKSE rims for sale in either 17 or 18" please drop me a pm!

Thanks again!

·
Registered
49 Posts
You probably be better off buying new. I don't see many pictures of Pony's with Fikse's. Probably because they're so friggin expensive. My buddy has a set on his Z-06 and even with a friend hooking him up he still spent over $3k just on wheels.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah I know,

I'm doing everything I can not to go pay up for brand new ones. I have had them on a few cars before. I think on a fox body that they will look way bad. Does anyone have pics of FIKSE FM5's on a fox body car? I'm still going to look for these on the pre-owned side. However if anyone has any HRE's or Iforged, maybe even some CCW, I might be interested.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
I have a set of forgeline rs3's all 18x10. Black centers. These were about $900 a wheel new. They have 285 michellin pilot sports on them with about 80% tread.

I plan to use these on my mach 1 but I am worried that they will not fit with the front coilovers that I am installing. They are 3 piece wheels, so if I swap the rear shells, they become 9.5 and 10.5" wheels, which will be closer. I should know next week if I am going to use them - if not, I'll sell them.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Pics?

Well Pm me for pricing and please send me some pics.

If you dont use them and I like them, and we can come to a deal, I would probaly do it, if they are what I think they are.

Thanks,

1 - 20 of 25 Posts