Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTB:Enkei 16"x7" Mesh/Crosslace Rims

I have an '86 Capri 5.0 that is one last step away from completion and I am hoping that someone here might know where I can find this wheel/rim

I have three good ENKEI 16"x7", 4x108mm bolt pattern (mustang/capri), "old school" mesh wheels and I am in search of a fourth rim to complete the set. I am not sure of the model number/type but I do know they were made somewhere in the late 80's btwn 1987-1989 vintage.

I will most certainly consider buying a pair if that is what it comes down to. In fact, even if someone had 16"x 8" rims but as a pair, I would buy them just so long as they fit a 4 lug fox body. As of this moment, this is all that holds my car hostage from being on the road, so I ask for as much help as possible. If you know a place to look or buy this type of wheel from, please send me an email at:

[email protected]

I am posting a picture here and you can visit my photo album for this rim at: http://photos.yahoo.com/[email protected]

Thanks to all here at the corral!:)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello,

Someone sent me an email saying that the photo album link was not working....guess I forgot to switch the photo album toggle to public viewing from private only.....sorry 'bout that :rolleyes:

You can now see the pics!:cool:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts