Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it gets asked alot but im looking for a 79-86 coupe roller
I'm willing to travel for the right car within reason.
Must be solid no rott, prefer no sunroof
I'm looking to spend up to $1000 for one.
let me know what you have even if it's just a bare shell
Thanks

·
Registered
155 Posts
I have an 84 blue/silver mustang has non running v6 and and auto was a daily driver in 02 and has been parked in my shop out of the weather ever scince. Was going to make a bracket car out of it but got into other projects with other mustangs. This car is super solid with no rust and very straight. Even the interior is all there just dirty. The only problems with the car are clearcoat peeling on hood and roof and missing starter and distrib for ther 6er, but you wouldnt need them anyway This would be a perfect car to make into drag car or throw a bigger drivetrain and a paint job and make a good street car. I just need it out of my way for room in my shop. But I dont want to sit it outside it is way to solid of a car to go to waste. send me email address and I will send you some picks if you are interested. Thanks

·
Registered
54 Posts
evidently the emails between me and you stopped going through for some reason because we both sent each other emails and didn't get them. the car's still available if you still want it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts