Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
4 eye

Get a nother 4k and you wont have to touch mine! But mine is a Vert. 347 5speed, all mods are very mild and hidden to the naked eye. Near show condition. but if you are bored and looking to turn a wrench you wont like my car, literally needs nothing but a heater core.

·
Registered
9 Posts
WTB clean 4 eyed Looking for a car with mild mods a/c around $6500
I am selling a really nice 1983 mustang gt, has a 347, long list of mods, 354rwhp, just needs a ac compressor to have ac, t5. if you want to text me at 402-461-6201 and I will text you a slideshow of the car and the build.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
what price would you be willing to pay? or make me a offer. I just got done installing a compressor will have the ac charged this week.
Thanks .not what looking for really I'm looking for one with fuel injection with mass air 5 lug conversion still has A/C .

·
Registered
900 Posts
82' Black GT...

Kicking around the idea of selling mine for something different...82' GT 5spd with 66k, has new paint, runs/drives great with no issues. The engine/drive train has all been swapped over to fuel injection. Any questions please let me know.
Thanks for your time,
-Kyle

·
Registered
1 Posts
86 GT Convertible

This was my project car- plans changed. Car is original except for paint refresh. Has new clutch, tires, and pony rims. Runs great. Texas car - haven't found any rust. Local to you for viewing.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts