Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a pair of front Centerline Warriors 15x4 front, 5 lug ford pattern, 2.3" backspacing, and rears 15x10, 6.5" bs, 5 lug. With or without tires, fronts, rears, or a set, whatever, just let me know what you guys have. I'm not interested in any other sizes, thanks-Nick 630-254-2965

·
Registered
104 Posts
GOT JUST WHAT YOU WANT...................

I wasn't even trying to sell them, but you're the second guy today looking for what I have.
I have two pairs of the rears you want - one with a good pair of M/T 28 x 10.5 "S" slicks and one pair with BFG 325/50 -15 dr tires( these are almost bald, but just to where they work the best ).

One pair of 15 x 4 fronts with 2 5/16 " bs, and M/T ET FRONTS size 25 X 4.5

All the wheels are in excellent shape and actually have the dual 4.5 and 4.75 bolt circle.
I haven't even thought about what I'd want for them, but for the right price I'd sell them so I can get something different.

If interested shoot me an e-mail at [email protected]

Thanks,

·
Registered
104 Posts
LET ME KNOW IF THEY ARE STILL FOR SALE I WANT THEM THANKS VITO 630-890-6944I HAVE A HOUSE IN ANTIOCH WHERE ARE U I CAN PICK THEM UP THIS WEEKEND 630-890-6944
VITO...........when I pm'ed you back I thought the message was about some drag radials I had for sale.

I DO still have all these wheels, but at the time I posted to this thread, I had some new wheels lined up. The next day the guy sold them out from under me, and now if I sell all my Warriors I have nothing until I find some new ones. I'd rather wait til I get my new ones before I sell these.

Thanks and I'll keep you guys posted.....................

·
Registered
104 Posts
Make your own WTB thread. House in Antioch? You live w/ your parents:bs:
NICK..............when I decide to sell, if you are still interested , you've got the first shot at them.

BTW..................everything is for sale for the right price, if someone makes me an offer I can't refuse, they're yours!

That would persuade me to find my new ones.

Thanks guys

1 - 7 of 7 Posts