Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
They sometimes pop up on stanceworks and I saw a set here wheelflip.com a year or so ago.

They are awesome wheels, good luck on the search and if I come across any I’ll report back.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They sometimes pop up on stanceworks and I saw a set here wheelflip.com a year or so ago.

They are awesome wheels, good luck on the search and if I come across any I’ll report back.

I’ll add these to my search. Thanks man

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Thx man appreciate the looking out. Too bad these are 5 lug; not choice for getting redrilled for 4 lug

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
So I get two different pages depending on which device I use, the desk top takes me to the add for the 4x108 Type A's but my phone takes me to a search for Borbet. I don't have FB or I'd message the seller for ya.

Who knows

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So I get two different pages depending on which device I use, the desk top takes me to the add for the 4x108 Type A's but my phone takes me to a search for Borbet. I don't have FB or I'd message the seller for ya.

Who knows

####! I tried from browser and still can’t find the 4x108. Uggggghhhh. Appreciate your help brotha

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Anyone lol? Also interested in ROH Snyper or ZR6, and Steeda Pentar. Want old school 4 lug look. Thx!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts