Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a pair of brackets to mount Baer/Alcon 4 piston front calipers to 94-04 SN95 spindles.

Roush/Alcon mounts would also work.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Sounds like you are starting your brake upgrade project? By the way, I had awesome results with the Baer Gt (c5) caliper and Carbotech xp10 pad combo.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yeah it's time for an upgrade. I'm hitting 140+ at some of the tracks with longer straights. Scored a good deal on a set of new Baer/Alcons calipers that had no hardware. Figure I should be able to piece it together.

Glad to hear you like the C5 set up, I was considering pieceing that together myself but wasn't sure how to make the mouning brackets work. I really didn't look into it very hard before I stumbled upon the Alcon calipers and decided to go that route. So post or send me some pictures, I'm curious how it looks and what parts are used. Do you know if the rotors are just redrilled C5's?

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For those interested...., I'll have a nice Cobra conversion kit to sell as soon as the alcons go on. Would include Calipers, brackets, braided hoses, near new set of OEM pads, used set of PF01 race pads, I might even have a set of rotors worthy of getting someone started. I also have a set of 94-95 spindles for the folks converting a Fox.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
I can fab you a set of mounts. I just have to take one of the stock mounts off my S-351. Its down for a few months anyway. Let me know if you are still interested and I'll see how much it will cost.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts