Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for one that is in decent to excellent shape. Color doesn't matter. A non-smoker would be nice.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I seen yours and it is a nice car, but I am looking for one meaning "decent" is everything works. I need for the AC to work because it is going to be an everyday driver for now. And your having tranny problems. Now, if you fix everything on her, then we can talk.
Thanks

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
yeah the tranny problems are fixed but the a/c is a no go...main reason i want something else now.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Where in TN are you. I have a 85.5 1B in Virginia, but it isn't for sale. Good luck with your hunt. I used to live in TN and it isn't too far from me.

Blake

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I live in Maryville which is about 20 minutes from knoxville. Hey I would love to see some pics of yours. I have been looking for one for quite some time now, but looking for one that I can start driving without putting a lot of money in it before I can drive it. I look forward to chatting with you.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Here are some pics of my car.

my email is bankestb at cbfleet dot com

email me or PM me. We can chat.

Blake

·
Registered
92 Posts
Thanks Danny. Im glad to see you finally got your 9L as well. I saw the pics on SVOCA. My screenname over there is ironically "blacksvo". I originally wanted a black car, but came upon this 1B color. Here are some more pics of the interior and engine bay.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Thanks Danny. Im glad to see you finally got your 9L as well. I saw the pics on SVOCA. My screenname over there is ironically "blacksvo". I originally wanted a black car, but came upon this 1B color.
I "thought" that car looked familiar! :) Are you currently running those '05 rims?

Back to the original post of looking for an SVO, have you checked Craigslist for SVO's in your area. I'm seeing several listed in various areas.... Some nice and some not so nice.... Also you can check www.svoca.com and look at the classifieds there if you haven't already.

·
Registered
553 Posts
I live in Maryville which is about 20 minutes from knoxville. Hey I would love to see some pics of yours. I have been looking for one for quite some time now, but looking for one that I can start driving without putting a lot of money in it before I can drive it. I look forward to chatting with you.
MARYVILLE?????? I was born in Maryville and have family there still. I was there about 2 weeks ago......You didn't mention to me you was from there!! LOL... Small world!

·
Banned
26 Posts
FS/ 1986 Ford Mustang SVO Red with grey leather interior. in very good condition, no rust, Turn the key and drive home ,NW OHIO, asking $7900

1 - 13 of 13 Posts