Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for basically everything from the doors forward, sills, visors, console, dash, door panels, kick panel, pillars. It's a t top so if anyone has the little trim pieces for the top that would be cool too. Don't need seats or rear quarters. Preferably in or around the ct area. Shoot me a pm if you have anything. I appreciate it!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Did I mention you save a lot of money?

Lol

Let me know if you want some info on the supplies to use. And if you're worried about durability. I couldn't scrape the paint off the panels if I tried. (And I have)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did I mention you save a lot of money?

Lol

Let me know if you want some info on the supplies to use. And if you're worried about durability. I couldn't scrape the paint off the panels if I tried. (And I have)
I appreciate that but the car came mostly stripped so I don't really have that option. I am interested to hear what you used anyway though. I'm doing a terminator swap and I decided I'm going to use the whole interior dash and all from the cobra. Unless some parts come up before then. Will still need visors kick panels and sills though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts