Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im lookin for a 90-93 black dash. I want it complete like it would be in the car expect instrument cluster. I dont need the metal brace, just the dash itself. Let me know what u guys have,reply or send PM. Please be in good shape,no defects,no broken tabs,scatches,ect,thanx

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
it's been weeks of you searching. do you want to buy my dash for $125 with everything but a glove box/knee piece yet?

i see those pieces for sale everyday. i never heard back from you after i took all the pics to prove my dash is legit for you...

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it's been weeks of you searching. do you want to buy my dash for $125 with everything but a glove box/knee piece yet?

i see those pieces for sale everyday. i never heard back from you after i took all the pics to prove my dash is legit for you...
i would if i could find those pieces cheaper than i have been,between the dash from u,the other pieces alone are gonna cost me another hundred or more,thats y im still lookin

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have 25 black dashboards. What are you looking to spend?
i want a complete dash as it would look in the car minus cluster & cluster housing. No broken tabs,no broken anything,ect. Send me some pics & prices to [email protected]. Price will depend on how it is & what u got. Not lookin to spend a ton on a dash

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ive replied to a couple messages,still waitin for people to respond. Someone must have 1 or know where 1 is,let me know,thanx

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
Like I said in my PM to you, I have one in MINT Condition and I have pictures that show it as well. No Broken Parts, No Cracks or other Defects but, Heck, it is at least 15 years old so it is not NEW! $350.00 INCLUDING SHIPPING!
Your looking for a Needle in a Haystack expecting MINT for Dirt Cheap. It is NOT going to happen. This Post is getting quite old.
Come on! "notch biskit" (above) has one he will sell you for only $250.00.
Good Luck!
Free Bump for ya.

Jon

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Like I said in my PM to you, I have one in MINT Condition and I have pictures that show it as well. No Broken Parts, No Cracks or other Defects but, Heck, it is at least 15 years old so it is not NEW! $350.00 INCLUDING SHIPPING!
Your looking for a Needle in a Haystack expecting MINT for Dirt Cheap. It is NOT going to happen. This Post is getting quite old.
Come on! "notch biskit" (above) has one he will sell you for only $250.00.
Good Luck!
Free Bump for ya.

Jon
i will never deal w/notch biskit ever again,but thanx

1 - 20 of 22 Posts