1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for 89-93 GT Hatch or Vert

5-speed
Under 100k miles
Car must be in good-perfect condition with a clean title.
Stock or modded OK
Dont bother telling me about a fixer upper, I'm looking for a car I can hang onto for a while and get right into modding instead of fixing.
Will travel to surrounding states, and pay the right money for the right car.
Thanks, Jarrid

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have a 92 limited edition Convertible that was my father who is fight terminal cancer. the car has 68,800 orginal miles. the car is complete stock & orgianal except for 134 a ac conversion & a aftermarket cd player that was put in new in 1992 when the car was purchased. I have compete history on car since it was purchased new. A new top was put on last month. The car is performance red with a white top & white wheels. The car has an automatic. New tires where put on at 40,000 miles. The car leather is in great condition, no rips tears and it actual new white colar not faded like some. I am moving to Michigan and no longer have a place to keep it with me. I am currently in Indianapolis In. I could have the car brought to New Jersey area for the cost of transportation. I am selling this car for $7000. If interested call Shane at 317-409-9387 and he can send you pictures. thanks Lisa

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the look Lisa, but I'm looking for something fairly local so I can see, and feel before I make a commitment.
Thanks, Jarrid

1 - 4 of 4 Posts