Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy a 1984-1986 Mustang Predator. GT302H or GT302R is a bonus but will consider any car, any condition as long as it retains it's Solomon data plates (verifying that it is a real predator). Also looking for any '83-86 Dominators. Thanks!

here is an example:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TTT! Anyone? Leads are appreciated as well!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey Chris! I'll Bump for you! You know I want to find them too!

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Good luck man, Im on a mission to find a T-top coupe.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Chris is a member over on FEP. He's the guy everyone goes to for Dominator/Predator info, LOL.
Well then it looks like he's trying quite hard to find one, lol. Honestly, I've never even heard of them, but they must be out there, somewhere. I'll keep my eyes peeled.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Well then it looks like he's trying quite hard to find one, lol. Honestly, I've never even heard of them, but they must be out there, somewhere. I'll keep my eyes peeled.
he's got one already I think, but he's always looking I think. They are pretty cool cars.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey! He's not the only one! I am the Dominator Guy! on FEP! :) But yes Chris is a Great Guy with some REALLY COOL CARS! I drool over his 85 Dominator, why? Because it looks just like the one I owned and sold... regrettably...

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the comments and suggestions everyone. I try to keep these feelers up, you never know what you're going to dig up! I've got 3 Predators, and 2 Dominators right now. I'm always looking to mix the collection up, add something or do some trading for something new (rare four-eyed wise). So that's the reason for the post here! And when it comes to Dominators, Bluesfannoz is the go-to guy. I just happen to have gotten lucky with my 2 dominators :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts