Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
GT Turbo's

If you dont find what you are looking for, I have several GT Turbo project cars including a convertible. All are mostly complete but need work and do not run. If you have any interest you can pm me. later Kendal

·
Registered
637 Posts
I know of an 83 GT Turbo Hatchback. I owned the car about 10 years ago. I ran into it about 5 years ago and it STILL sits in the same spot I saw it back then. Its an original black on black car

·
Registered
113 Posts
I have an 80 Cobra turbo car all orig I will part with. Silver/Black with 4 speed. No a/c and has driver seat lean. Rust free though. Quarter on pass side was replaced years ago...I wrecked it 20 years ago...5K

·
Registered
132 Posts
84 GT TUrbo Convertable`

I have an 84 turbo car that has a fresh 30 over motor as well as too moany new parts to list, body is lets say an 8 of 10 top is relatively new and car would need put back together. it does have all parts adn motor/ tranny are in it just have not fired it up. Also have a spare T5 for it as well as another 4cyl turbo motor complete located in Southern WV but originally from NC. car is black with black top now but WAS dark grety originally. Thanks ADAM

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hello. I have an 84 gt turbo for sale. Originally a California car, so no rust. Original paint also. Interior is very clean. I am asking $3,500. More info and pics of the car on foureyedpride.com.

Matt

1 - 8 of 8 Posts