Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
I have some Weld Wheels with skinny's and street slicks on them. I dont' know what kind they are as they came with the car. What is your e-mail address and I can send pics if you're interested in them.

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
I have some that I bought in Jan. One rim has a rash b/c of the guy putting tires one. But with just looking at the rim..you would never know. Front tires are new and rear's are 26x11.5x15...Both tires have good life left and yes both of the tires leak. Tubes would take car of the leaking problem. I just decide to stop racing for a while and just wanna to sell them.15x3.5 and 15x8 with 5.5bs. 700+ shipping

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have some that I bought in Jan. One rim has a rash b/c of the guy putting tires one. But with just looking at the rim..you would never know. Front tires are new and rear's are 26x11.5x15...Both tires have good life left and yes both of the tires leak. Tubes would take car of the leaking problem. I just decide to stop racing for a while and just wanna to sell them.15x3.5 and 15x8 with 5.5bs. 700+ shipping
are those et streets? if so i dont want them. give me a price without rear tires if your willing to seperate.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts