Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like the title says, I either need a pair of 235/45/17's or 245/45/17 or all four in Chicagoland. Let me know what you have- the more affortable the better. Thanks!

·
Registered
298 Posts
I got some for ya! two brand new, never mounted 245-45-17 Fuzion HRi's, These sell for at least $130 a piece at any store, Ill let them go for $100 each, Im located in Rockford, IL
let me know
Thanks

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got some for ya! two brand new, never mounted 245-45-17 Fuzion HRi's, These sell for at least $130 a piece at any store, Ill let them go for $100 each, Im located in Rockford, IL
let me know
Thanks
I just checked tire rack and they are $77 each.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Anyone have anything?

I might pull the trigger on a pair of these in 245/45 for $63 each:
Sumitomo HTR Z

Or these in 235/45 for $79 each:
Sumitomo HTR Z2

Other good deals I saw out there were Dunlop SP Sport 8000 in 235/45 for $88 each.

Any other recommendations for an inexpensive summer only tire?

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Ive got 2 245/35/17 michlien pilot sports but i live about 3 hours from u.. could possibly meet .. 100 for both..

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PM sent...

·
Registered
142 Posts
I need tires too, and through an extensive search I found this place http://www.savontires.com/ . I haven't ordered through this place yet, but they have low prices and seem to have free shipping on everything. Just add what you want to your cart and go to check-out. Just enter your zip code in the shpping and billing sections and it will show you how much shipping is. There's a drop down list and the tires I've been interested in have free shipping to the lower 48 states.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice find.

I also found www.easy-tires.com. That place has good prices but shipping isn't free. Prices in total are close to the place you found.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts