Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
US Army Retired
5,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy some wheels. Crager, weld, centerline brand does not matter. Size does matter though. Rear must be 15x9 or 10(bs of 6.5), front must be 15x3.5 or 4. They also need to be 5 lug with a 4.5 inch bolt pattern. If interested in selling plz send pics.

Chris

·
Registered
186 Posts
550 with tires 15x8 and 15x3.5 cragers in great shape with tires 9 hoosiers radials and not sure what is on front.but tires all have 50% tread left. nice rims give me your email and i can send a pic if your interested, they are 5 lug and i have them on a 94 gt right now. but i want 17 inch wheels so maybe you ahve something to trade just a thought. let me know.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Weld Racing Prostars $700 w/ tires

*15x4 front w/ Pep Boy Special 165's
*15x10 rear w/ 26x11.5x15 ET Streets (6.5 BS)
300 miles on front tires and 5 passes on slicks.

AFM Trick Flow Track Heat Intake $500

*upper intake is opened up to accept 75mm tb
*lower is stage 2 ported
*builds hp up to 7000 rpm
*1 inch spacer w/ all bolts
*comes with new gaskets
*300 miles on the intake

AFM Programable Management System $550

*i used it for approx. 3 months
*comes with the harness, pms unit (batch# cx14-f3b)
hand held display, tuning manual
*kit helped me find 52 hp and 73 lbs. tq

TFS adapter elbow $50

*never installed, but dusty

Thats all for now, but there might be some more soon,..

Manny
[email protected]

·
Registered
979 Posts
Chris,

Thank you so much for the reply. Your ailbox was full so I'll just reply here. I am getting rid of these because Im converting my 95 back to stock, and putting all the goodies into a 93 notch LX that I bought. The LX already comes w/ the skinny and fat draglites, so I don't need the prostar set up anymore. I am terribaly sorry, but i don't have a digital camera to take pics with. The wheels are probably a month old w/ a few miles on the fronts and about 5 passes on the rear wheels and slicks. They do come with the center caps and the bolts. I have about 1068 plus shipping in these. I believe that 700 plus shipping including slicks and front tires is a steal. In the front i had to use a 7/16 spacer to clear the caliper, I'll send those with the wheels if you decide to buy the setup. In the rear i didn't need anything and they fit really nice. Please let me know what you think. I can ship COD if you pefer, but I would need you to send me a m/o first to cover the shipping charge. I have gotten burned before where I send out the package and then they don't have the m/o and I have to eat the shipping and cod charge.

LMK

Manny

P.S: If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask, we are all here to help each other out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts