Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for an IRS out of an '03-04 cobra. Must be complete, must me reasonably priced.

I would much prefer a setup within a driving disctance from Atlanta.

·
Registered
403 Posts
I have one with 6,600 miles and the BF Diff brace,,,,but I'm in Ohio.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
EVIL1 said:
I have one with 6,600 miles and the BF Diff brace,,,,but I'm in Ohio.
Is it still on the car?(did not see a straight axle swap in your sig)

·
Registered
403 Posts
dukejoh said:
PM sent. < 2 hours away from you.
Caleb

I don't see a PM from you?

Yes the IRS is still in the Cobra,,,has 6,600 miles,,,BilletFlow Differential Brace,,,Drilled and Slotted rotors,,,Bilstein shocks and ABS Sensors. Also has professionally installed FMS 3.73's.

Asking $1,000

·
Registered
22 Posts
I tried to reply to your PM but it says your box is full. Anyway I am looking to get 900 for the rear complete rotor to rotor with rear springs and shocks and 300 for the fronts. Let me know if still interested and I could deliver or meet you part way.
Thanks
Caleb

·
Registered
57 Posts
jfboy said:
I'm looking for an IRS out of an '03-04 cobra. Must be complete, must me reasonably priced.

I would much prefer a setup within a driving disctance from Atlanta.
I will have one out of a 03 Cobra that should have by the weekend. I am keeping the rest of the driveline. But the rear and many other parts will be left. It was a front impact car. I will want $650 w/brakes, springs and shocks. It will also be completely stock. I can also ship it too without any problem.

Thanks

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bigt said:
I will have one out of a 03 Cobra that should have by the weekend. I am keeping the rest of the driveline. But the rear and many other parts will be left. It was a front impact car. I will want $650 w/brakes, springs and shocks. It will also be completely stock. I can also ship it too without any problem.

Thanks
Oh man! too bad you live so far..
If you were closer than 12hours away, youd have this thing sold.

·
Registered
57 Posts
jfboy said:
Oh man! too bad you live so far..
If you were closer than 12hours away, youd have this thing sold.
Yeah I know it is on the cheap side but I wont have the room to work on my car to do the swap once I rip it apart. So I just want to get rid of it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts