Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it has frame damage so im parting it out/selling the whole thing. Has a bored and stroked 302 still fuel injected cold air intake aftermarket MAF, steel forged bottom end, guessing a B cam as it is pretty lopey, aluminum roller rockers, edelbrock top end. and much more. Have two trannys for it the t5 thats in it now has a bad 2nd gear synchro, but i have a tremec rebuilty with world class internals and cobra gear ratios also has steel shift forks. Rear is 373 with trac-lok. Car has pony rims. T-Top car also. Has leather racing seats with cobra emblems embroidered in them. Both trannys have short shifters by the way. give me a call 4847949058
I want it gone so id prefer someone buying the whole car i currently have offers in on the car but im asking 2000 for everything the damage isnt that bad the frame is just bent/pushed in, and the windshield has a crack and when i was thrown onto the passenger side i busted the tilt feature out of the column. I can email pics or send them via text message. It still runs no engine or drivetrain damage occured. I was only going 15mph when i slid off the road into a concrete swell. It has Leather racing seats with cobra emblems and a 5 inch monster tach with shift light. I just put 1000 dollars worth of new brakes calipers drums rotors etc in it a month ago.........hurry up this wont last long!:salute: p.s. the hood is just popped in the picture it is not damaged

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts