Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Twas a rough start for the series!

Cadell ,Crosland and Slone were the only drivers on the whole frigging circuit. The rest need to get some time in before going wheel to wheel.

They remind of the DE guys in the vettes, too much money and no time invested in it...

any one watching this? I'm gonna have to keep an eye one it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I assume you just watched the replay of last season's episodes on Discovery HD that were on TV this past weekend. That was from the 2008 season, they are halfway thru 2009, but unfortunately no TV coverage of the races this year. I still have all 3 episodes from 2008 on my DVR.

Most of the drivers in the series are amateurs, several had zero racing experience, & the first race of 2008 was on a tough track in tough conditions. That being said, there were a lot of bonehead moves during the 2008 season. I think there has been much less carnage in 2009.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, I watched the replay at Road Atlanta...

I cant believe how fast cars were dropping like fly's... I think they lost 8 of the cars...

That was a ridicules move to put those boys on RA, that track is not friendly at all. That turn on to the front straight is damn scary even after your third day on it.

Really makes me want to turn my LX into an AI car though rather than run SM.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts