Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
US Army Retired
5,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The second vehicle I owned, lots of history to it....for me anyway.
Purposed to wife in this vehicle over twenty years ago. As I prepare to retire in the next year or two and with the my 20th wedding anniversary coming up I thought it might be nice as a present to myself.

The old thing isn't as pretty as it used to be but I had a buddy check it out and the body is solid but it doesn't run and the guy that has it really doesn't have a clue as to why.

·
Registered
747 Posts
The fact the the idea is even running through your head means you should buy it. It would be a nice project or even drive as is. Congrats on the upcoming retirement and aniv.

BTW...If you don't buy it, let me know cause I will at that price.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Go for it, trucks are handy to have around, and being a step side makes it a bit more unique even if it makes the bed itself hardly usable.

·
Registered
10,199 Posts
Make sure he /she has a title for it b 4 purchase. When U register a vehicle 1985 & earlier GA BMV takes the title & issues a "Bill of Sale" or equivalent. Make sure your state w/accept a bill of sale. Just been thru it a week ago. However, live in another state. And U can't(Or I couldn't)get GA to issue a title. They refer U right back to the law, which in my brain doesn't make sense. Maybe someone on here from GA has better insight, if so, would like a little specificity as how to circumvent the rule. Good luck...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts