Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bbk 1.5 inch drop springs in front only stock rear springs, mac lower control arms, poly control arm bushings and isolators, and No front sway bar?

i'm wondering if the bbk springs in front will compensate for the lack of a front sway bar when it comes to resisting roll and loseing the sway bar should lighten my car and possibly make it have better traction?

what do you guys think? could i disconnect just one end of the sway bar just to see if i like it or would i have to totally remove it?

·
Registered
2,915 Posts
If less control over your car on bumpy/rough roads at speed and having a crappy ride/looking like a old school muscle car (which just looks wrong on a Fox IMO) is your ultimate goal.................

Then the answer would be, no that set up is perfect for you. :)

·
Super Moderator
27,657 Posts
allforspeed said:
bbk 1.5 inch drop springs in front only stock rear springs, mac lower control arms, poly control arm bushings and isolators, and No front sway bar?

i'm wondering if the bbk springs in front will compensate for the lack of a front sway bar when it comes to resisting roll and loseing the sway bar should lighten my car and possibly make it have better traction?

what do you guys think? could i disconnect just one end of the sway bar just to see if i like it or would i have to totally remove it?
I think you couldn't have created a worse recipe for handling if you tried.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts