Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35,068 Posts
I got pretty excited about the Hot Rod Power Tour one year -- decided to cruise over to Chattanooga and join the party for a day. Not a great experience for me -- crowded, couldn't go anywhere (in the car) without a HUGE line, just idling along for what seemed like hours. Had always wanted to go to Woodward and Hot August Nights in Reno, but I learned my lesson. I'll stick to the small, local cruise-ins. I'm getting old...but you guys knock yourselves out!

·
Registered
340 Posts
I got pretty excited about the Hot Rod Power Tour one year -- decided to cruise over to Chattanooga and join the party for a day. Not a great experience for me -- crowded, couldn't go anywhere (in the car) without a HUGE line, just idling along for what seemed like hours. Had always wanted to go to Woodward and Hot August Nights in Reno, but I learned my lesson. I'll stick to the small, local cruise-ins. I'm getting old...but you guys knock yourselves out!

WWDC isn't too bad. There are some areas that move a little slow, but you still hit 30 mph cruising.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We will be cruising Fri afternoon till night... Mustang Alley at 9 mile sat. For at least half day.... then hitting the traffic.

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
I doubt I'm going to make it. I'm in the middle of an engine swap.

I have a ticket to enter the race.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts