Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys this is my first ever forum. I ran into a problem with my fox body It cranks but wont start. I'm not getting any voltage to my Coil. I have eliminated The ECU (put in friends car fired right up) The fuel pump in priming when I turn the key on which tells me The ECC and fuel pump relays are good the injectors are cycling verified with the fuel soaked plugs I'm at a loss. Everything on the motor is new I did the wire tuck got everything running and took it to the body shop (don't forget hood pins) UGH. had to have it towed to my house cause it wouldn't start

·
Registered
23,262 Posts
so you have no spark?

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Be prepared to follow diagnostic instructions with proper tools. Indy does a good job of diagnosing/troubleshooting.

My first though is gonna be TFI module but I can't tell you how to diagnose it like he could.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I would check at your key switch. I had the same issue once and come to find out you have a hot when cranking and a hot when cranked and the hot when cranking wire fell out of the harness so I wouldn't get any voltage on my solenoid when I tried cranking but had it when in the run position.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts