Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Have A Refreshed 302 Bottom End With Clevette 77 Rod And Main Bearings,File Fitted Moly Rings For Boost, F303 Cam,World Sr. Heads 202/160 Valves Shave .10 thousands 3 angle valve job alot of porting 1.6 roller rockers And ARP Head Bolt Kit,BBK SSI Intake Manifold,BBK 70mm TB,BBK High Flow Fuel Rails BBK FPR Just Wondering How Much Boost Could I Squeeze Out Of It And How Much HP Could I Possibly See With A On3 Kit With 42lb Injectors Etc. If Someone Could Help Id Appreciate It Thanks.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
i ran 15lb on mine and went into the nines. keep it around 8 like said above and it will last forever. turn it up later when your ready for a newer motor and let her eat.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I had a similar setup and mine split down the middle at 9psi. The motor lasted about 15 minutes. I threw a stock shortblock in it and have ran it at 14lbs and it is still running. Some last, some don't.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haha thanks for the welcome first off nice to meet you all havent been on in a week or so the flu sucks lol also thanks for the help im gonna be new to the turbo thing so im sure ill have fun til it pops just hope the ol t5 holds up lol.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Haha thanks for the welcome first off nice to meet you all havent been on in a week or so the flu sucks lol also thanks for the help im gonna be new to the turbo thing so im sure ill have fun til it pops just hope the ol t5 holds up lol.
It wont. Budget in a trans from the beginning.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah i plan on doing a t56 possibly

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Done Taxes Today In A Couple weeks hello on3 :)........Will Be Posting Install Pics....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts