Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which one would you choose? I know wolfe is proven, but I can get upr for 2/3 of the price. I have boxed upper/lower control arms with poly bushing and looking to upgrade to something thats going to hook up. I have a h/c/i single turbo fox, and the car is fighting for traction with mickey thompson 275/40/17 dr's. Also going to swap out the kyb agx struts/shocks in place for some strange 10 ways. I know my steeda lowering springs arent going to help weight transfer, but I have run them in another h/c/i fox and pulled consistent 1.60 60' with no sway bar up front and lakewood 70/30's.

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
My vote is for Dave at Team Z Motorsports

Or Kevin at Baseline Suspensions.

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
x2, call Dave. I wish I would have called him before I wasted my time going to the track with the messed up geometry my UPR #### had.

If you're interested in a set of UPR double adjustable uppers with billet housing bushings, I'll have some for sale as soon as my TeamZ stuff shows up. :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Most of the times there is a reason something is cheaper! Just because they look similar does not mean they are. Something to remember.

Also if you check out our site, we have all our products on sale.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Wolfe hands down no matter what!! I didn't even think you can compare them to upr lol

If you want I can give you the number to one of there dealers Gerry and he will give you a good deal. Let me know

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
I am not a UPR fan at all. Basicly in my opinion, EVERYONE makes a better product than UPR. Its hard to have respect for a company that does the knock off thing. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
659 Posts
UPR lost all of my respect once they started selling weight-loss products and vitamins on their website. I won't touch their "mechanical" products ever again, although, some of their stuff is ok.

I have UPR uppers and BBK lowers for sale once TEAMZ's stuff is installed. I have the lowers in hand and all I can say is WOW, what workmanship. Baseline's stuff is also supposed to be unsurpassed, and it was simply a coin-toss for me. This is ALL they do, no chrome radiator hold downs or crappy race xpipes that don't fit... quality and product support.

I can't wait until the suspension is in! TeamZ UCA, LCA, Strange 10-ways (all around), stock V8 rear springs.

My $.02!

David

·
Registered
229 Posts
I run Wolfe's stuff and have since 04. I wont run anything else.

Oh yea... UPR suspension stuff has a reputation for breaking.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts