Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just told about this car, SORRY I have no pictures.
The car is a 93 LX notch, 5.0 5 speed, original owner, car is all stock with the exception of the shifter, he has the original shifter. Car has 59K miles And the Color is Black with grey Cloth interior supposedly its an extremely clean car always in a garage etc.
So, WIW? I'm waiting for pictures...
Thanks,
Jeff

·
Registered
121 Posts
With the currently inflated prices coupes are fetching, I guess it's worth what you're willing to pay for it. I've seen pristine low mileage ones for sale in the $16-20k range. Don't know what they actually sold for though.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply, I'm not sure what they sell for either, I do not want to be in the realm of buying one and making it a world record sale.
This Car the guy says he wants 15,500 for it nothing less, I felt that is a little high, BUT I do not know the market on these cars. He started quoting Barrett Jackson and Mecum, I told him you really cant base a true value on a car from such venues, Its a more money then brains atmosphere. Says the price will stay where its at and if the car does not sell that is fine as He has owned it since new.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Between $14,000 and $16,000 depending on if the paint is original. His asking price is accurate. You're not getting a steal, but that car will undoubtedly continue to climb in value if kept in it's current condition.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts