Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a complete wiring diagram for a 94 gt. Just installed Cold air kit and fuel pump will not turn on and I must locate the relay before I can go any further. Please e-mail me a copy of the wiring diagram or tell me which relay is which. Very URGENT!

·
Registered
120 Posts
sn95mustang347 said:
umm i think its under the drivers seat, also check the inertia switch
No it's not, that's on the fox bodies. The realy is located in the CCRM module. It's a black box located by you coolant overflow. If you think that is bad, you need to replace the whole thing. It contais fuel pump relay, high & low fan speed and one more I can't remember. I got a spare one if you need one.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Check the fuses. I had my fuel pump quit on me when some jacka$$ pulled out in front of me.... and I had to slam on the brakes!

The car just died and wouldn't start back up.... after turning the key on a few times, I noticed the fuel pump was not turning on.

I checked the inertia switch in the trunk.... it was ok. Then I checked the fuel pump fuse... it was good. Then I just started yanking out all the fuses under the dash, I found a blown fuse... and it was labeled in the owners manuel as the "eec power relay coil". I changed it out, and the car fired right up... and off I went:joy:

BTW... The previous post is correct, the fuel pump relay is in the ccrm (constant control relay module). You have to replace the whole thing if it is bad:mad: I think they cost around $100:eek:

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fuel pump

Thanks guys all of you were right in one aspect or another and I appreciate your help. By the way it was the fuel pump fuse in the under hood compartment. It is #11 and is a MAX 20A fuse.

Thanks,

Art Zarate Jr.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts