Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have found a great deal on 26 x 10 ET Drags and was wondering if they would fit under my car (90 LX) with 15x8 draglites with 5.5 backspacing? I'm really worried about the scrubbing on the outside fenderwell since I no longer have the quads.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
479 Posts
I would think they should fit. I tried them on my car and they fit on my ten holes but they rubbed my quads. The streets and drags are slightly different in size. I run streets now 26 x 10.5.

If the deal is good, pick them up and if they don't fit, bring them to the track with you and sell them to someone else and pocket the difference.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Yes they will fit fine. If they rub your quads you can either flip the quads around (fat end on the axle side) or remove them entirely. If they rub the outer fender lip just bend it up, aka roll it.

·
Registered
655 Posts
As stated : They will fit perfect on the 15/8 with 5.5 bs. Remove you quad shocks "you don't need them anyway.

My car still hasn't had the fender lip trimmed or rolled and at one point I had the car sitting ultra low all the way around. I have since raised it alittle bit in order to tune the suspension but you won't have any issues at all.

Nice rim choice for that tire, it will fit nicely under the car and look really well...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts