Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the former markfhp, member since 1999, hoping an admin sees this.

I had the same password for 17 years, and suddenly it didn't work anymore. Sadly, my backup email was at a job I no longer have (my bad, I know).

I sent a note to the admin, seeking help, and got no answer. So I created markfhp1.

But when I tried to post that my car is now for sale (1993 SSP coupe, if anyone cares), it said my post would have to be approved by an admin. Again, no answer, and three days later it's never been posted.

What did I do to piss you guys off?

Geez.

Anyway, if anyone wants to by a nice 1993 SSP notch ... or maybe, if somebody wants to explain why I'm suddenly persona non grata ... email me at markhohmeister(at)comcast(dot)net.

I've loved this forum since 1999, learned a lot and maybe helped a bit.

Mark H.

·
11,040 Posts
But when I tried to post that my car is now for sale (1993 SSP coupe, if anyone cares), it said my post would have to be approved by an admin. Again, no answer, and three days later it's never been posted.

What did I do to piss you guys off?
The Corral is like the movie Sixth Sense.... everyone thought Bruce Willis was still alive, but it was his ghost.
Other than ghosts, I don't think much happens here anymore.

Well, the windsor forums will always be there. The only other posts you'll find are about installing shifters and removing IMRCs.

:smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK, you made me laugh! That makes up for the grief. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
P.S. The car is sold. Now what do I do with the Mustang posters all over my office?

·
Super Moderator
27,649 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts