Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iv been around the north V.a area for almost three years now and bought my new stang about 1 1/2 years ago but I cant seem to find any mustang hangouts that arent 2 hours away. Does anyone know of hot spots around north V.a to hang out ie arlington, manassas, centerville, tysons corner... or in lower maryland

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks 5.0 Im looking into ncrmc

plstktnkr2, yea Iv noticed that around here. They all drive beemers and benz

·
Registered
674 Posts
around here f- bodies are f-150's thru f-350s

the other f- bodies ( generic motors ) are just junk

·
Registered
873 Posts
*L*..aka sux ass tricities mustang...all they do is eat out..no cruises

·
Registered
138 Posts
Another vote for the NVMC (NorthernVirginiaMustangClub) They have some nice events planned every year. Cruises, dyno days, and drag days at Mason Dixon Dragway, it's a really nice club! :)

·
Registered
674 Posts
well the new prostangs in Hagerstown/frederick area has been overhauled and is looking for a few good people

·
Registered
420 Posts
Try www.racersden.net.

I'm not from this area, and in my oppinion it's full of a bunch of lame asses that don't get out and do much of anything. No cruise nights, not very friendly at the drag strips, always quick to start **** with you but no one ever does anything nice or even just decent. Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong spots but these have been my experiences.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Try www.racersden.net.

I'm not from this area, and in my oppinion it's full of a bunch of lame asses that don't get out and do much of anything. No cruise nights, not very friendly at the drag strips, always quick to start **** with you but no one ever does anything nice or even just decent. Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong spots but these have been my experiences.
\

That's the same way it was back when I used to drag race at 75-80, And most of the shows too, and cruising. Everybody thought the car was nice, and asked me all the questions, then found out it was a 2.3 and would walk away. Wasn't any different with any of the other cars I've had too. I'm not THAT much of an a$$hole.

·
Registered
674 Posts
ok guys how about us www.prostangs.com ? we are not lame asses and some of us race at Mason-Dixon. Our former prez was such a butthead that he moved and dumped club in my lap. I am always looking for cruizin partners

·
Registered
182 Posts
BK in manassass has over a hundred nice cars every saturday afternoon startin in april thru october. Theres usually several stangs there . I suggest joining a club. Metro Area and Northern VA are 2 good clubs. Do a search on mustang clubs in VA.

·
Active Duty U.S. Coast Guard
374 Posts
1 more for somdmustang.org that my club you should check us out we are 5 years old if that and still growing we are having 2 car shows this year it is a real nice club.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for all the replys, Im deffinitely down for some cruising once it gets warmer out and I just bought an 89gt with a built 306 that Im gunna yank and put into my 95 so Ill hopefully have the motor in by then. Im also interested in joining a club but I want to attend some events first so I can check out diff. ones

1 - 20 of 34 Posts