Ford Mustang Forums banner

41 - 60 of 130 Posts

·
Banned
261 Posts
MODCOBRA said:
Does not have to be a 9 or 10 sec. car to be special......we are all there just to have fun....bring that 12 sec car out and see what it will do.

Ben Dorn
uhhhhhhhh.......12 seconds! LOL!

actually was looking for a ride in a 9 or 10 sec. car, never been in a car that fast. I'm sure it's exciting, especially in a stick car!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
jay nelson said:
hey ben, i will try to get my list of guys together and post you back. always good for 5 6 7 maybe more see ya
thanks Jay....we definately need more people......got to pay for the track some how................lol

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Deuce said:
uhhhhhhhh.......12 seconds! LOL!

actually was looking for a ride in a 9 or 10 sec. car, never been in a car that fast. I'm sure it's exciting, especially in a stick car!
stick cars are OK.....personally....I like to leave the line on the transbrake with about 15 lbs of boost...........hehehe............. :joy:

·
Registered
14 Posts
hey ben im trying my best to get the pig back together i plan on being there, might have a couple of friends coming too thanks rick

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ben my brother and I are both going to attend I also have a friend who is trying to finish his car. he too wil be going if we get it finshed

·
Registered
976 Posts
:pain: Working on it. Trying to scrounge up some $$$

·
Registered
300 Posts
Ben,

How many more are needed?

I am working on 2 personally, plus plan to hit another msg board.

Domestics only, no imports, bikes are OK, correct?

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
BetterDays said:
Ben,

How many more are needed?

I am working on 2 personally, plus plan to hit another msg board.

Domestics only, no imports, bikes are OK, correct?
Yes, that is correct. I am not sure how many more we need to tell you the truth. I only have about 16-18 signed up now. I beleive that there are more that have not registered yet.

I am going to try and make a go of it.

Ben

41 - 60 of 130 Posts