Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'll post my sheet later tonight, on what my car did. however here is what i did

whith no timeing on first pass:
340hp w/ 338lbs of tq
my second and final pass:
with 11.1 air to fuel, i made
363hp w/ 358lbs of tq

i'll give details later. got to run

·
Registered
564 Posts
Nice gains, it only took 2 runs to get it right though?
How about Joe's car, I posted about it yesterday, 311hp n/a! He must have been jumping up and down all day :)
Bob

·
Registered
116 Posts
Did anyone stay to see what numbers the focus from cfm produced?
I think they said 197fwhp on the Focus.

On the other hand I destroy two belts, and was having major slippage right after 4400rpms but did manage 499rwhp with 9lbs boost.

All I can say PeteC, Jerry, Willie, Jared, Alberto and Daniel were awesome. Specially PeteC and Jared having to swap my belt was not an easy task.

If you haven't got a dyno tune, and this guys are coming to an area near you, get one by this guys I will say you will not be dissapointed.

ReinHarted01 how is the car running, was good meeting you and your parents.

Carlos

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the car is running great. i just scared the hell out of my girlfriend as soon as i got back :D . i'm happy as could be with it, i just wonder what i could have made if i would have turned up the a/f to about 11.9 or alittle less. who knows. but i think i'm going to stick with the 11.1 and get some longtubes for christmas to make up for it. anyways, gladd to hear you made alot of power, but sucks that your belt kept breaking. what else can you do about it? oh well man, good luck. let us know how it goes. thats one nice ride you got. if i ever get back down there, maybe we can takem to a the track and see what they'll do.

was joes car the white one with the bullit intake. that sucker idels like damn formula one race car. glad to hear he's happy with it. so how did everyone elses car turn out. i want to know about the black gt with the saleen ground kit.

·
Registered
116 Posts
the car is running great. i just scared the hell out of my girlfriend as soon as i got back . i'm happy as could be with it, i just wonder what i could have made if i would have turned up the a/f to about 11.9 or alittle less. who knows. but i think i'm going to stick with the 11.1 and get some longtubes for christmas to make up for it. anyways, gladd to hear you made alot of power, but sucks that your belt kept breaking. what else can you do about it? oh well man, good luck. let us know how it goes. thats one nice ride you got. if i ever get back down there, maybe we can takem to a the track and see what they'll do.
Glad to hear the car is running good, the Longtubes will definetly help I think the A/F is good and safe, enjoy it.

I'm going to change to a 8 rib setup and see what happens, if you ever get back around the Tampa bay area let me know.

The Black car was a V6 SC I didn't see what #'s pulled since I was with the car while the belt was getting change, but the guy you took for a ride, his car is N/A with only pulleys, H-pipe and he pulled around 263RWHP or so.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
damn, with just bolt on's he made pretty good power. hopeing i can gain atleast 15hp out of the headers

·
Registered
103 Posts
Sup Fellas

It was nice meeting you guys, and mustangs, from outta town.

ReinHarted01, Steven if i remember correctly, thanks for the spin in your car:joy:. It was truly an eye opener for me. Now i want to get supercharged:drool: The black V-6 with the Saleen ground effects put down 279rwhp on his final run(think they ran it like 5x's). His first run was 285rwhp, but i believe he was detonating at high rpm's. There was another V-6(silver one), also supercharged w/longtubes, that put down 288rwhp. So what are you planning to do about your traction issues?

That focus took forever to get tuned:mad:

Loud98SVT, congrats on your numbers. I really liked your setup, especially the jet-hot coated bullit intake.

But without a doubt the baddest mustang their on Saturday was Carlos's Roush(scroush2001). Carlos wouldn't disclose how much money has been put into it, but from the bullit intake, return style fuel system, built bottom end, and upgraded supercharger, i'd say that enough dough has been spent on it to send a kid off to an ivy league college or at least feed that St. Bernard for a day:D . Carlos I hope that it was worth the long wait and I wish you luck on the belt issue, cuz after seeing what those guys went thru to replace your belt:eek: , I wouldn't want to be in your shoes when one decides to snap out on the road. So what were the final numbers, 499rwhp?

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks gtstang. those are some pretty good numbers with just bolt ons. not sure yet on what to do about traction. i'm pretty sure that i'm going to get the torque thrust II's. 17x9 up front and 17X11 on the back with some fat drag radials. right now, i'm just trying to find out who can give me the best price on these. did anyone catch dennis's mark VIII numbers? that thing is wild. good luck on your cars guys. and gtstang, like i said once you take a ride in a stang with a s/c on it, it makes you want one for yourself. good luck guys

·
Registered
116 Posts
But without a doubt the baddest mustang their on Saturday was Carlos's Roush(scroush2001). Carlos wouldn't disclose how much money has been put into it, but from the bullit intake, return style fuel system, built bottom end, and upgraded supercharger, i'd say that enough dough has been spent on it to send a kid off to an ivy league college or at least feed that St. Bernard for a day . Carlos I hope that it was worth the long wait and I wish you luck on the belt issue, cuz after seeing what those guys went thru to replace your belt , I wouldn't want to be in your shoes when one decides to snap out on the road. So what were the final numbers, 499rwhp?
:lol:

Well I don't know about the Ivy league college deal, but for sure will cover the St. Bernard:D . I'm just going to put the bigger pulley for now and save some money and get a 8 rib setup for it and hopefully we will see then what it will do, and yes 499rwhp was the final#'s since the new belt was missing a rib after that, but at least I was able to get it on the trailer.

By the way impressive#'s just for what you have now just get a SC and let it loose:evil:

Take care

Carlos

1 - 11 of 11 Posts