Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says, I need an under axle anti roll bar, meaning the meat of the thing will be under the rear axle. The end links are mounted on the frame.

I run full 3 inch custom tail pipes that take up a lot of room thus making impossible to get a normal (baseline susp.) kit under there. Anyone know who makes them?

·
Registered
10,681 Posts
loose the tails lol...

doesnt that chris alstons chassisworks do something like that?

·
Registered
62 Posts
I believe Miller Racecars has something like that. I also think Team Z will build the ARB to your needs give Dave a call. GL

·
Registered
349 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Baseline has a nice ARB. I went with the race one but they do offer a street ARB.

Kevin posts on here all the time, his customer service is second to none.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am very familiar with Baseline, I just don't think that I will have enough room with my pipes. I paid 3K for my exhaust and am not willing to loose the tails. Plus, its already too loud.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I am very familiar with Baseline, I just don't think that I will have enough room with my pipes. I paid 3K for my exhaust and am not willing to loose the tails. Plus, its already too loud.
3K!!!!! Dammit!!!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
ok then.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I have full 3" exhaust with Kevins street ARB. It fits no problem.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The exhaust is all high grade stainless and hand made, no tubing bender....its a work of art. I just don't want to order something and have it not fit. Maybe I'll just wait and have DMC do it.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I have the Baseline Suspension anti roll bar on my car. I also have a custom 3.5" aluminum exhaust on the car. If your exhaust runs where the factory tail pipes run you will be fine. It is hard to see in these pics but the exhaust is closer to the front of the upper control arms than the down bars for the anti roll bar. The down bars are moved in a little and give you tons of clearance.

And that fuel system is off the car now too. lol

Proof it is 3.5" lol The tubing being held up is 2.5"

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I like the High Life in there.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I like the High Life in there.
I am sure the ice water tank for the intercooler will have full cans of High Life in it for cruise nights. haha

·
PMS Tuning Forum Moderator
3,478 Posts
My suggestion is to call Dave Zimmerman at TeamZMotorsports and he'll ask you to measure some particular areas. I am pretty sure he can build you a standard ARB that will fit.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks guys. Nice pipes, ever think about coating them?

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Thanks guys. Nice pipes, ever think about coating them?
Those pics were from the fabrication. I hand scuffed them and clear coated them with the high temp paint. They have a real nice brushed and shinny finish to them. The custom mufflers were made of aluminum and have the same finish. I am real happy with the way they turned out.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I have the Baseline Suspension anti roll bar on my car. I also have a custom 3.5" aluminum exhaust on the car. If your exhaust runs where the factory tail pipes run you will be fine. It is hard to see in these pics but the exhaust is closer to the front of the upper control arms than the down bars for the anti roll bar. The down bars are moved in a little and give you tons of clearance.

And that fuel system is off the car now too. lol

Proof it is 3.5" lol The tubing being held up is 2.5"

Only two problems I noticed.
First: The brand of beer :king:
Second: You are drinking from a can and not a bottle

Seriously, nice looking exhaust system. Who did it and can you take some pics of the back of the car while it's on the ground and one from the side/back on the ground? :drool: Thanks, James

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Only two problems I noticed.
First: The brand of beer :king:
Second: You are drinking from a can and not a bottle

Seriously, nice looking exhaust system. Who did it and can you take some pics of the back of the car while it's on the ground and one from the side/back on the ground? :drool: Thanks, James
1. The High Life is for shop free loaders. haha The shop beer is Berghoff Dark or Mickeys. mmmm But it reserved for deserving people. lol And cold early mornings look like this.....

2. No shots of it on the ground at the moment. The car should be done and running this weekend. I will get some shots of it outside for sure. I will post them early next week. The turbo set up and exhaust system (mufflers included) were made by two friends and I in the garage. :eek:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts