Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically I am trying to figure out whether to use a 10 ounce bottle or a 2.5 pound bottle. My question would be for those of you that are using either size bottle how many hits is the 10 ounce bottle good for and how many hits for the 2.5 pound bottle? Tell me your experience.

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
i did the same research and i decided to go with the 2.5lb bottle. as far as runs im not sure cause ive only made a couple passes before the car came back off the road .

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I have decided to use the 2.5 pound bottle kit from applied racing.
For $268 I get everything including extra brackets to mount the bottle to the roll bar.

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
2.5 for us...

·
Registered
4,970 Posts
Will just a bleed off system, with pressure bled off the sample line side to atmosphere through a solenoid valve to a small orifice, work for minor range control? Say taking a 15 psi setting up to 25 or 28?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Use the 2.5lb bottle. I sell about 2 kits a week. No one has asked for a 10oz bottle this year. Just my $.02. Good luck

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Use the 2.5lb bottle. I sell about 2 kits a week. No one has asked for a 10oz bottle this year. Just my $.02. Good luck
Thanks that's what I ended up doing found the best price at the beverage factory for the 2.5 pound bottle and regulator. Ended up getting billet brackets from Jerry Bickel race cars. About $210 total but I still need an adapter and the air line.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts