Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you don't know or haven't heard.

One of the best tuners in the country will be here in sunny southern ca for 2 days tuning cars!!!!

PM fiveliterfox ( Jeremey ) for all the details. Bob says he can tune upwards of 15 cars in one day ( DAMN!!!!! )

You can also follow up on the thread leading up to the event which will take place on Sept 16-17 ( 2 days ). Just go to region, west, and click on dyno day Kurgan to see what going on leading up to that date.

We would like to have as many cars show up as possible, because there is plenty space available.:salute:

·
Authorized corral.net Advertiser
3,684 Posts
Kurgan is the ####. I believe it was may or june,but he came up to Illinois and tuned 100 cars in three days.
lol... 33cars in 46 hrs haha

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
I heard he once tuned a car drag racing while sitting in the engine bay blind folded.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol.... You guys are funny.

Speaking of tuning blindfolded..... He help get one of our guys situated with a tune via Internet. Bob took over his car while the owner was driving it. Gave him a tune that would get him up and running, while in the comfort of his own home/shop.

I taught Bob Everything he knows about tuning....but not everything I know.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
I heard Bob Kurgan knows only 2 facts about ducks...

and they're both wrong.....

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
Bob Kurgan tuned Chuck Norris' truck with a cell phone, gum wrapper and piece of thermostat wire.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Bob Kurgan won a staring contest with the sun. 2 feet away.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
2 feet away..... I heard he was nose to nose!!

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Nick Diaz is scared to fight Bob Kurgan...

·
Registered
459 Posts
Bob Kurgan taught Chuck Norris to bore a bare block. He starts with a bare block of metal and then punches holes in it with his bare fists.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

1. If Bob made a mistake tuning your car............ It'll still be perferct!

2. Bob has sucessfully counted his chickens before they hatched.......on 11 diferent occasions.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bob can tune a car......without ever looking at it!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts