Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the market for a built C4 to go behind a 408w, I want it to handle quite a bit of power and have a transbrake, all the bells and whistles etc...5 years ago I ran a PA super comp with good luck but I want to see who else is out there now.

I have read some good things about Redneck and Dynamic, what are your guys opinions?

·
Registered
711 Posts
i have bought 4 redneck trannys for four different cars. all of them are still alive and kickin!! and im not easy on them. 2 of them are in mid 9 sec cars that are about to shoot for the high 8 sec range. the other two are in mid 10 sec cars.

spary them out the hole every pass!!!!

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Frank Lupo's Pro-Formance.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey trevnut, are you running Redneck converters also or if not what are you running?

·
Registered
711 Posts

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
My C4 was originally a PA Competition version, then I put a trans-king transbrake valve body on it, and now trans king is handling the rebuild. I was having another local guy rebuild it and getting about a year per build, this is the 1st time trans king has done it and so far so good. Probably got 80-100 passes mixed 1/8 and 1/4 mile. I use the brake on every hit launching between 4k and 4400 rpms. 6.50s 1/8 mile, 10.30s 1/4 mile all motor.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
I have used dynamic mighty mite and a pa super comp . converter is a Ultimate converter concepts (Lenny from Dynamic racing) and its sweet

·
Registered
437 Posts
I'm using the redneck C4. Only making 320Whp but it works great. I also use a redneck converter and it is spot on. Redneck told me that it will handle 800hp, I'll never be able to test it.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Dynamic

Also very personable and excellent customer service.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
"Frank Lupo's Pro-Formance."

x3, Shawn and Frank are excellent. Highly recommend them.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
My transmission is filled with Braoderperformance's parts and Jay made my converter..

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Dynamic Mighty Mite M2...talk with Harold or Danny.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts