Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help me determine what rear shock I should go with... My car is a 92 5.0, manual 5spd, making 505rwhp and running DR's. My question is what adjustable rear shock should I choose? I am considering Strange 10way adjustables or the KYB AGX adjustables. My car currently has new NON adjustable kyb gr2's for the front struts, Eibach pro-kit on all 4 corners, and cheap old shocks on the rear. It does have aftermarket Upper and Lower control arms. My car is 90% street and 10% drag strip. I am just looking for something to maximize traction when I play on the street or go to the strip! Or adjust it stiffer for some good street driving. Rear shocks are old and the fronts are new so I need to replace the rears anyways!

Whats your suggestions?

·
Registered
76 Posts
strange 10way. i just put competition engineering in the back of mine and they seem to be pretty good. cheap too.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anybody running standard non adjustable struts up front and the adjustable shocks in the rear? If so does it work well? I don't plan on changing the struts in the front since they are new.

·
Registered
617 Posts
I run the 10way strange shocks and stock (150k mile) struts in my '95. Just pulled some 1.46 60' times last Thursday.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts